1) Your brain works better. Water comprises 85% of brain. Proper hydration helps you think and focus. It prevents memory loss, brain fatigue, and sleep issues.
2) Your heart becomes stronger. Drinking water lowers your risk of a heart attack by 41%.
3) You eat less. Water is a natural appetite suppressor. It helps stabilize your metabolic rate.
4) Your body flushes out toxins faster. A 2010 study reveals that dehydration leads to decrease kidney function. Your kidneys filters/eliminates the body’s wastes. It also lowers your risk of developing bladder conditions/bowel cancer.
5) Your skin becomes radiant and your hair feels stronger/thicker.
Water helps your body function better and makes you healthier/stronger.
Try eliminating caffeinated/sugary drinks for 30 days and you will notice an overall improvement.
Article from davidwolfe.com and theheartysoul.com/drink-water-health-benefits