Information obtained from “Just Natural Medicine” video
1) Green tea is rich in catechins, which impede the cholesterol absorption during digestion. Drinking 1-2 cups a day will prevent the blockage of arteries and enhance blood-lipid levels.
2) Pomegranates have phytochemicals which have anti-oxidant properties and prevent damage of the lining of the arteries. Its juice triggers the production of nitric oxide, which keeps the arteries open and supports blood flow.
3)Tumeric has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and it alleviates inflammation, which is the greatest cause of atherosclerosis. (Hardening of the arteries).
4)Avacados will improve your blood cholesterol, decrease LDL, and increase HDL cholesterol levels when eaten daily.
5)Broccoli is high in vitamin K, which prevents calcium from damaging arteries and it also includes fiber, which reduces blood pressure/cholesterol.
6) Asparagus is a natural artery clearing food that will promote cardiovascular health as it prevents blood clots and reduces blood pressure.
7) Spirulina stabilizes the blood pressure and relaxes the artery walls, and at the same time balances the fat levels in the blood.
8) Cranberries are high in anti-oxidants which lower LDL and elevates HDL cholesterol levels.
9) Persimmons are abundant in anti-oxidants/polyphenols which lower LDL and triglycerides.
10) Cinnamon is a spice that can help reduce cholesterol levels while clearing out plaque and preventing further build up